Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Torn Out

There's this place in me
where your fingerprints still rest,
your eyes still linger,
and your whispers softly echo.
It's the place where a part of you
will forever be a part of me.





Sitting here today knowing not the direction at all, I felt myself torturing myself with the crap which I am just able to let it go. I don't know why too. Echoing in me, I felt nothing at all. I hated myself being naive. This is not the very first time I wonder why do I always look in the good and magnified it and ignores all the slandering around me. I am with two very good company with me. But nothing changes. I found no words to put all this into. I felt only stood at a point I do not wanted anything at all.

I asked myself is it just a phrase? I do not know. I was being played out. I was being left there in that part I just stood there not knowing anything. Or I should say I do not wanted to be noticed at all. I know I blog to put everything out. Where I would feel better. But no. I lost every single foundation I was fighting for. Is it worth to keep standing strong? I do not know at this moment. I seriously needed to find my balance. With the memory lingers after reading back post in Rickism, I just can't help to fall back into that very moment I was just waiting for things to be right. A false hope. A false phase. My walls are high. My crave are strong. I wanted it so bad. I wanted to keep numbing myself. Which I know I must not. 



At this moment, I abandon myself. Leaving it just to able to feel. What to feel? I do not know. I just do not know where is this heading. I do not know where am I heading. Tempering with my own pain, or I think its pain. I don't even know what am I talking about. I just felt my heart being thorn out from me. Walking in a soulless form of life. I just do not feel anything at all. Or I should say I do not want to feel anything any more. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network