Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Social Network

What do think when these two words appear in your mind?
Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, Blogger and many more.

This list will just go on and on. But I am not here to talk about what are the pros and cons about social network. But what I wanted to talk about here is what social network is to our lives. Honestly, the very first thing I do in the morning is checking my twitter before moving to facebook and to google+.

I am a blogger myself. I kinda blog about everything I go through in life. Good or bad, childish or even emotional part of me. But somehow a blog to me is a way for me to express myself like a journal. Just that it isn't private. I do have another blog which is I keep for myself. I somehow like sharing parts of my life. The best thing is when out of no where you kinda like inspire someone to do something in life. Big or small matter. It doesn't really matter. But are we obsessed with it? I know I kinda am. I still remember when I was in Singapore and I wasn't able to get connected for the first day. I need to ask Mr D to tweet for me. hahah.. Now that is stupid. But when I observe the people around me like my brother. He was also one fella that live and breath with social network. I am somehow give it a deep thought about it.

I remember when I was in Singapore, one family of 4 was all on their device. The mother and father was on the iPhone and the kids were on the iPad on facebook. Somehow I think too much of a thing sometimes doesn't do any good to us. Think about a life when we talk only though twitter or facebook. (Somehow I think its a good thing I did not approve my mom and dad on facebook friends request) or just think about what some people do, when they were like dating in the cyber world? or even some people will have to like post every single thing in life on facebook. Sounds like me doesn't it? Argh. this is depressing. What if human don't have sex any more but though fax? ok now that is a very lame joke. I know. hahah...

But yeah true, this is not a life if everything has to be on social network. Sometimes we should think how to balance up life with the things we do in life. I saw one photo which is funny yet somehow kinda slap me in the face talking about social network. Do I want this? Not really. I wonder if I do try a little harder, would I be able to find that balance? Lets see. Only time will tell.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network