Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Beyond My Wildest Dream

A Walk with you in the silence of the night ,
when you can feel each step,
each sigh,
when the warmth of your hand
can share your emotional state 
and each word takes on special significance
and reflects the unique attitude to each other
- everything beyond my wildest dreams.



A kiss is just a kiss till
you find the one you love.
A hug is just a hug
till you find the one
you're always thinkin' of.
A dream is just a dream
till it comes true.
Love was just a word
till I heard it from you.

- everything beyond my wildest dreams.

Just a pure article by inspiration. Something to start my day with love. No more monday blues.. Will be a busy day today with all the meetings and so on. Crazy yes but I will manage. I know I have been feeling lovey dovey these few days. But yeah, its a good feeling. Just another way to make our busy day crazy with some love. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network