Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wizard Of Oz




Honestly talking about this is kinda scary to me. It is something that means a lot to me but yet I am terrified with the fact it is happening so soon. Yes time flies. At times, I do ask myself what am I doing getting myself into such thing. But in the end, I stop asking myself that. I do thank Nell a lot for giving me this opportunity being the Music Director of this show. Yes it is crazily tough no doubt, but this is just a beginning of something new in my life. Argh.. The original songs that we are putting into this show. This is utterly amazing. Breath Eric, breath..

I just wanna share this beautiful event to my readers. I really do wish all of you would give your support on my new venture. It is an adventure I wanna go along with all of you. This is just the beginning of a crazy start.
"Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high,
There's a land that I've heard of
Once in a lullaby..."

THE MOST MAGICAL ADVENTURE OF THEM ALL!

Follow the yellow brick road over the rainbow and into Pentas 1 of KLPAC for an amazing new production of The Wizard of Oz!

Developed from the legendary MGM screenplay this production, completely re-conceived for the stage, contains all the much-loved songs from the Oscar winning movie score, all the favourite characters and iconic moments, plus a few surprises along the way.

Featuring a line-up of Malaysia's best stage and musical theatre talents including Stephanie Van Driesen, Peter Ong, Radhi Khalid, Zalina Lee, Tria Aziz, Mano Maniam, and Suhaili Micheline. Directed by Nell Ng and includes the creative dream team behind the success of 'Cabaret'. This is one show you will not want to miss!

Keep checking back here for more details... but be careful... a storm is coming to KL in April 2012! Beware the tornado...

This event is made entirely possible only through the generous support of Berjaya Corporation Berhad and Kenny Rogers Roasters, along with AmPrivate Banking, OCBC, Puncak Dana, M.A.C. Cosmetics, ZOOS Advertising, Joshua Chay, and Jimmy Ang Art and Studio. Thank you for supporting Malaysian talents and theatre.

Tickets will go on sale in March 2012... standby!!


Those who are on Facebook, please do come join us on this magical journey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network