Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mr & Mrs Smith

Mr & Mrs Smith, simply the folks next door.
This song really touched me very much. I am starting this post with the first vers of the chorus and ends with the last vers of the song. Honestly, I did tell my close friend that what I really wanted in life before. Just something simple and out of the picture.

Guess sometimes it was just a little too much attention we tend to get the pressure of the outside world. I recently also get to know my arranger Foong has also been into a relationship which has lasted foe 7 years and going on strong. I think really when we choose to associate with in life. I am now blessed with really great people in life. No judgement, not pretence. I am happy with my life now to be honest.

When it comes to the part of relationships, what more I wanna ask for if there is a lovely family that supported me for all I wanted, friends who gave their blessings and love without all the drama. As far as I can see now in life, I would gladly say that things are well. I am free to feel how I am feeling from time to time. And knowing my friends wouldn't judge me nor anything but just be there go through with me. I don't know, but I do feel loved and really being cared by all.

For what more I wanted in fame, career, and power. No any more I guess.If anyone would ask me what I wanted now in life, just someone to spend life with. To share that moment we use to have and grow old with. Out of the picture. Just as what the lyrics of this song says. What really matters to me is just me and you.

I know that there are many many more things we wanna achieve now in life. Taking one step a day and being there for each other. Things will unfold itself. Just like how the song ends.
No one but Mr, no one but Mrs Smith and you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network