Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Look At Me

I would bet my life like I bet my heart
That you were the one baby
I've never been so sure of anything before
You're driving my heart crazy
I can't hold out
I can't hold back now
Like I've done before


How do you do that, babe, make me feel like Im
The only man alive for you
I dont know what it is, that makes me fall like this
First time in your arms I knew
The way you held me
I knew that this could be
What I've been waiting to find


Darling look at me
I've fallen like a fool for you
Darling can't you see
I'd do anything you want me to
I tell myself
Im gettin' in too deep
Then I fall a little farther
Every time you look at me


Written on 2011-11-25 04:09 New York City


Reading back to some of my drafts. I found this very interesting. Wrote this post on the month of november. Sometimes, when time flies by we just see and remember the moment we had there. It is as beautiful as it was. Till now, even though it was just a mere passaby, but I know that this is something we shared for the past 11 years. I love the way you are and that annoying you. But gladly you were always there. I am glad we didn't burn. Somehow you still meant a fair deal in my life. 


I guess this song only Cornflakes had listen to it. I guess it should stay that way. Let the beautiful memories kept beautiful.


Just thinking to share this post with everyone. This is one part of my life that really was a turning point for me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network