Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, February 19, 2012

On The Edge

Walking thought life in a timeline back to where it all began. I was lying to myself that I found the light tunnel within the labyrinth itself. It was just an illusion, it was just a dream. Awaken at the very same spot I fell, on the wet floor. Draining inside my own. I felt the moist of the air fill with sharp pains. I knew that it was just the time for me to start running again. I need to keep going. But where? Every place seems different. It was not dark any more. Lightly dimmed. I saw all the fresh flesh hanging on the verge of the bards on the walls. Feeling the breeze touching the scars. But I felt no pain. I felt non at all.

I kept on going. the walls are high. Seemingly nothing I could do to put it all down. At the verge of the vains that kept me on and on. I just somehow can't stop. Nothing could stop. I want it to just stop but it just won't and will not. I look around me and it was all broken souls. I needed a way. I needed a path. The skies are lightly dimmed but there ain't any path. I wonder where was I? I wasn't in the maze at all. Then where am I? Looking on the edge, I just saw more souls being taken by Him. I felt abandon. Why not me? I just am tired and don't I even deserve his love? I wonder are you lonely being up there alone? I wonder do you even see me after creating me. I even wonder do you ever love me?

I look at the edge for a very long time. I wanted to be taken but who will take me in? Path wasn't there any more. I am trying to breath as normal as I could. Knowing the beat is still there. I am still living. I wanted everything to be well. Or do I really want to? I do not know any more. The labyrinth wasn't a maze any more. I look back seeing the point I stood. I couldn't go on. And I did not even took any path. Felt being broken and shatter. But no words are able to speak of. I just don't want this any more. I abandon myself at the very last point. Looking out on the edge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~