Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Remind Me

We didn’t care if people stared
We’d make out in a crowd somewhere
Somebody’d tell us to get a room
It’s hard to believe that was me and you
Now we keep saying that we’re ok
But I don’t want to settle for good not great
I miss the way that it felt back then I wanna feel that way again

Been so long that you’d forget the way I used to kiss your neck
 Remind me, remind me
So on fire so in love. Way back when we couldn’t get enough
 Remind me, remind me

 Remember the airport dropping me off
We were kissing goodbye and we couldn’t stop
 I felt bad cause you missed your flight
 But that meant we had one more night

 Do you remember how it used to be
we’d turn out the lights and didn’t just sleep
Remind me Remind me
Baby remind me
 Oh so on fire so in love
that look in your eyes that I miss so much
 Remind me, baby remind me

 I wanna feel that way
 Yeah I wanna hold you close
Oh If you still love me
Don’t just assume I know

 Do you remember the way it felt?
 You mean back when we couldn’t control ourselves
Remind me, remind me
 Yeah remind me
All those things that you used to do
That made me fall in love with you
Remind me. Oh Baby Remind Me

Yeah you’d wake up in my old t-shirt
All those mornings I was late for work
Remind me

This song reminded me when I was still in love with a certain person in the past that was so passionate. I somehow left that memory aside me and was living a half life till I met you. You brought me so much beautiful moments. Nothing in the past but what matters now is the present. I know this is something that never will be answered. At least I know I will never know. But I am complete when I know you are happy and healthy. When you were down and sick, I felt that as if I need to be strong not to let other emotions flow into you as it will not make you feel any better. 

Sometimes, like this very moment, whenever I see that you are doing better, not hiding from anyone that love you no matter what reason, I feel complete. I feel right. And with your presence in my life now, I know at last what love really is without any desire and lust. It was just pure emotions. All I ever wanted was you being well and I know at least the life long journey will be not a lonely one. Good morning world. Waking up filled with the love that keeps me going. Yes it is a tough time this whole week waking up in the middle of the night with pains but I know it is worth living for. Because you reminded me everything is worth living for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network