Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Journey On The Yellow Brick Road

I know it has been a while since I last blog. There are so many mails I wish I really had time to reply everyone of you. I would say that I am doing better with a change of meds and all. I am just recently extremely busy with the rehearsals and preparing for the orchestra to get ready for the final work.

We are not 5 weeks to show time. Only 6 shows left. I am working out on the time and all to get everyone ready for the show. The finale song was finally out. Thanks to Alexander for companying me the whole night and see me write that song. Thank you for the company. Love you loads!

I will be posting less post for this coming few weeks. Every night when I am on bed, I drop dead totally. Just tired. But in a good way. We are already on the press for our magical journey. Tomorrow will be our very own press conference in Berjaya Hotel Times Square. I am anxious but I know we will be great for tomorrow. We will be having our first practise session too tomorrow night. I can't wait to gather all the musicians together. It will be great to have all of us together and work things out.

For my readers in KL, and those who are interested to come to the musical. Please do get the tickets at KLPAC box office or call the hotline now. Tickets are selling fast. For more info, everyone can refer to the following link. www.klpac.org

I promise to keep myself updated. And thank you for all of the love you guys given me. I will reply all the emails as soon as possible. Do gimme some time. It is now crucial time but I know we gonna be great! Please do come and join us on this magical journey to Oz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network