Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Last Draw

At the ray of light that has come,
I open my eyes gently and feel the cold breeze that go through my skin.
I feel that the pondering of the heart stops.
The same voice touches me again.
I remember you say that "Don't leave me here alone."
Just close your eyes, the sun is going down.
I feel the warm of the shadows covering my body.
I know it will be gone soon.
You will be alright.
No more morning light.
No one can hurt you now. Everything will be soon gone. It will be alright.

A lullaby like going through the snowy night.
Come to the night, I felt the sense of living a whole life again.
But not within the realm I see now. I knew it was just somewhere near.
A place where no tears will stream down your face.
I know the loneliness will not go through tonight.
I know for the first time after a long time, I will be safe and sound.
Looking out the window, everything is on fire.
But there are no more scream. Just a quiet night out there after the sun sets.
No more morning light, I will be safe and sound again.
Just close your eyes and I will be alright.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~