Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Last One

I can't believe that I can let it go.
The difference you make completely changed me.
I can't believe that I let you know.
Oh today it's gonna change, and rearrange me.

Cause time stand still now and we are the last one.
Cause everybody changing, and we may indeed make ache go.

I can't believe I didn't told you so.
I see your face and everything you shine so and
oh I can't breath you were so blind to see
oh the difference you make turn back the tables at me

Cause time stand still now and we are the last one.
Cause everybody changing, and we may indeed make ache go away.
Upon receiving the call from Ron to tell me The Last One was included in the album I was in heaven the moment I hear it. This song symbolize hope. A world that no one would understood. I can't wait to post this song for all of you to hear. Cornflakes, this is for you.

Batman did this song perfectly. The brighter side of life when we are in the dark. Trespassing will indeed be a hit. An album with flamboyant dance hits, rock, a little metal and some soul touching ballads. It is the album I am anticipating for a long time. I am so glad that I have this chance to learn so much from all these beautiful souls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network