Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Monday, March 5, 2012

A Place Where I Stood

At a place of darkness again. I felt the walls moving in.
The moment where I thought I could breath just a little.
I feel all the colours in the world taken away.
I set in back at the same gates of the familiar labyrinth.

Should I smile and walk back in to it or should I just turn around?
But the body that I am in now walks towards the gates.
Wishing to say my last goodbyes but I knew it wasn't goodbye at all.
It was just another battle beginning of a long fought war.

Feeling the warm ruby blood flowing through me.
I embrace the sharp knife cuts me from within.
There were no emotions on it's surface.
But from within, I was crying out for a savoir.

I look at a moment in the past death.
Every life is worth celebrating. But when would I be celebrating mine?
I see a smiling face in the past that I now lost the interest to love.
With children that abandon her at a place where no one saw her pain.

How many more death should I witness in a lifetime
But a cupboard box that leads to a beautiful cradle fill of with dust.
Before I know, I was already in the labyrinth where all the fresh cuts on my body.
I look at the misty edge, Should I just fly off to the sky.

But I knew I was bound with the roots of the earthly bounds.
My eys closed and I see what have I lost in this long road taken
All of the pain is gone, but I know once I walk back down deeper,
I for in the end will be on the alter. Ready to be given back to him.

But will I be taken back? Or I should keep on staying on with a half life granted?
Knowing all the numbness starts to flow in. I just saw your face.
I look up and I just wish you would take me with your hands.
Cast me away to a land where I see no blood and pain.

The body has yet enough to embrace the darkness
When the rain drop on my face. I saw a dark park where you once stood.
I felt that everything has taken all the life away from me.
I made it go away. And looking at the world at a glimpse in the labyrinth itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~