Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Holding You Tightly . 用力抱著

I had a almost 2 hours conversation with one of my angels tonight. In a way, she was tired and couldn't hold to her own faith. I am not talking about her problems here but I wanna dedicate this to her. Ms Tan, this is for you! Out of no where, I came across this beautiful tune by 梁靜茹-用力抱著. I realize I haven't been listening to chinese tune for the longest time ever. Somehow I felt what she felt tonight after the conversation.

First, I have to admit I am impress with the energy level of mine that kept me going till now at 3 in the morning. But I promise I will be going to bed right after this. Thinking of someone I love at this very moment. Somehow I miss you very much. Maybe you would not even know I do at times like this. I know something wasn't right but I don't know why. All I know when you wanna talk about it you will. All I could do is being there for you whenever you need me. I am thankful to even have you in life now.

Listening to Ms Tan tonight, it made me realize what loving someone means to me. In many ways, it isn't about changing for someone we love. But just accept the person for who he is. Which leads me to this topic. I am not saying this because I love you. But I wish sometimes, you would see what is life about and how beautiful it could be. But having said that, I know loving you is something I need to learn is letting go. I know to many of my readers it won't make any sense. But to those who knows what is going on. I think this will be putting a big smile on your faces. Even I know you guys were thousand miles apart from me.

Letting go in what sense many would ask. Letting go in myself. I should be forgiving myself. Because loving you is not a curse. It is a blessing. With that I am facing in life, it makes perfect sense. I know we will have each other till the very end of time. All I have to do is to reach out. In a way I know for weeks I didn't. As beautiful being in love is, I know in many ways, it was something we would never understood why and it is something that I would never know what the answer will be. But when I stood in your shoes, it just makes perfect sense. But like I say before, when no one is there to understand you, I will try my best to do so. When you think no one loves you, I am loving you in every breath I take.

There are ups and down in life that is for sure. But all I can say is I will play my part being there for you. I believe maybe it is all fate that brought us together. It was something I will always hold on to. like how the song put it together. I know love has brought life back in me. And in the near future, I will have a big change in life. I know you will stand just right beside me when I tell you I needed you. Holding me and telling me it will be ok. Even when now we are apart, the only thing you always wanted is me being happy and so do I wanted that for you. Every day, when I wake up, I would see are there any massages or mails from you. It gives me a sense of home. Something I couldn't put in words showing you how much it meant to me.

Someone once told me and I strongly still believe.
Love is the only thing that keeps the earth goes round.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network