Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Friday, March 16, 2012

Before, After, Now.


Before I was a loner
Always brooding in my own shelter
Thought love would never stop by ever
As I couldn’t find that special lover.
Then I met you one summer
For hours we sat and talked to each other
Like old friends we were, I remember
Funny that I could find a soul mate in a stranger.
I knew then I have found the perfect partner
Someone I could love and cherish forever
Now, my love has only grown deeper

After I was a lover
Always having a home to go back to
Thought love would never ever leave me ever
As I found you in my life.
One summer I was straying away from the side walks
Then Satan brought me together with a past
We were like strangers once more, I remember
Funny was I didn't think it would hurt me
I knew I was to lose you even you were perfect
Someone I could love and cherish forever
Now, my love has failed only deeper

Now I was blessed again.
Having my own shelter and a home
As I have all the love again.
After years being a loner and one winter
I found you in my life again.
Funny that we met in that weird way that you never knew me
But in many ways, I knew I was blessed, I remember.
Even life has it's own way 
I know now nothing I will do to not see you smile
Just cherish every moment that we may have.
Someone I could fall on and spread my wings to have you safe
Now that is a love that I will never dream of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~