Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Alone

Alone in the mornings i wake
Alone i sit and stare
Alone i think upon my thoughts
Alone i cry out but no one hears
Alone i pray to be loved
Alone i try to understand why
Alone in the darkness

Alone i feel afraid
Alone im unwanted
Alone i want to be someone else
Alone i share my secrets
Alone sing a sweet song
Alone i watch over my shadow
Alone i sit through the storm
Alone i wish for good things to come

Alone i hope for the bad to go away          
Alone i wonder if this is how i will stay




This was something I wrote a long long time ago. I felt kinda reluctant to post this but in the end, I realize how life and the phases we have been through. I am having a little faith in me. It is just something at a point when I really felt only darkness in life. Just wanted to share this with all of my readers. Hope you guys love it.

2 comments:

  1. You are never alone..you always surround with all the amazing friends!! haha..Cheer!! What doesn't kill you make you stronger, stand a little bit taller...doesn't mean when you're lonely when you are alone ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... Of all thing the cow's lyrics!

    ReplyDelete

 

My Social Network