Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Friday, March 9, 2012

The Lighthouse In The Dark

Whenever the darkness swallow the land, I was laying there under the bright skies
Looking at winter turns to summer and turns to fall, I am a wonderer of the dark lands of unknown
Should I surrender to the broken heart and letting the beautiful tears flowing from within
Is that all I can do? It is so hard to make it through when I see you

Letting myself loose in the dark, flowing out from the soul within
I know that I am just tired of getting myself through this
Whenever I pick you up you find a way to fall
I see that broken pieces whenever I look into that reflection in the mirror

Within the life that remains, I see the beautiful dark remains of the ruins
Broken yet standing with pride at the gates, the grandeur and beautiful structure of it
But it was a beautiful sad story lies within. I listen to the heart that asking me to enter
Closing my eyes and touching the gates, I feel home

Isn't it rich, Isn't it beautiful? The place felt so right to be in
I feel every broken souls that walked pass these gates
I knew this was a familiar place. It is just somewhere I will be feeling home
I would gladly disappear within. It was the same labyrinth that I always linger in till....

"Don't go there" and a hand on my shoulder.
A familiar voice holding me, But it was so familiar I was so afraid to turn to look 
I am afraid it was just a dream, I fear all was just another illusion that will lead me to turmoil
Breathing slowly, I push the gates open...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~