Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Monday, December 26, 2011

Your Light Will Be Safe and Sound

I remember tears streaming down your face,
When I said I'll never let you go.
When all those shadows almost killed your light,
I remember you said don't leave me here alone,
But all that's dead and gone and past tonight.
Just close your eyes,
The sun is going down.
You'll be all right,
No one can hurt you now.
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound.
Don't you dare look out your window,
Darlin' everything's on fire.
The war outside our door keeps raging on,
Hold on to this lullaby.
Even when the music's gone, gone...
Just close your eyes,
The sun is going down.
You'll be all right,
No one can hurt you now.
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...
Just close your eyes,
You'll be all right.
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...
Come Morning Light 


Dedicate this song to Marcus. Of all people we both are walking though the same path.
You are now on the other end and you have already dock towards land while I am still sailing in the waters.
I wanted to take this moment and share that this is when we cherish every moment in life, we will truely able to celebrate life. As of me saying this, I raise my cup for you. To Marcus Khoo.

And also specially to my dearest friend Daniel, It just jumps into my mind that the next toast is for you. 
I raise my cup for you too. Cheers my dear. Thank you for showing me so much courage you have and this keeps me going. Lurve you guys to the max.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network