Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Aung Lang Syne - My Last Post Of 2011

At the closing of a wonderful year. I look back and I am glad that where I have stood today.
Without all the beautiful people in life to thank, I will be still in the deep mist of death.
For Aung Lang Syne I raise my cup to all.
I look back at the year of 2011, I thank all for walking with me till the very end. 
My achievement and success will be nothing without all of you.
Mom and Dad, thank you for your generosity of life to bring me to this world. 
Both of you are the only people I will never able to repay for even a lifetime or many to come.
You guys rejoice my success. The success of being a person. With the great knowledge shared, I am nothing without both of you. I love you all very very much.
To Cornflakes, Cow and Batman. The 3 of you are like my guardian angels.
Always there. And I wanna raise my cup towards 3 of you. I am nothing without the guidance and faith you guys have in me. I love you all very very much. 
My brothers, Ernie, Elvin and Jeffrey, you guys are my inspiration. 
Rainer and Danny, the both of you are one of a kind. A reminder of how life would be. 
A capricorn and a gemini. As much as I love you both, I still wanna thank you for everything.
MK, after so many years, you are coming back to malaysia. I am the happiest man alive knowing that news. Love you to the max. I awaits our greatness. You are a true friend I can count on.
Michael, we will have a great year ahead. I know we will. Its our year like I told you. Things will be fine.
Andrew, Thankful for every support you have shown. You know how much it meant when no one see me.
Nell, I love you the most with all the inspiration and opportunity you have given. 
You always reminded me with all the love we can give and don't hold back. We will celebrate every single moment in life that how blessed we are and sharing what we can give to the less fortunate one.
Alexander, you are beautiful in your own way. Stop blaming everything and let go. Its a good year for you in 2012. Lets give love together. 
Paul, you are a great teacher, a great friend. Without your guidance, I would be nothing today. 
And thankful for you support when no one was there for me. I owe you a big big hug.
For what I achieve today, it was all your effort to guide me to what I am.
To Daniel, you are one of a kind. You really meant a great account in my life.
You have inspire me and the support you shown till today, It will always be with me deep in my heart.
You have really really showed me courage and what life can be when standing up doing the right thing. Love you to the very end. Big big tight hugs.

And to many more that I didn't manage to mention here. But all of you meant a great deal to me. 
I dedicate the original poem of Aung Lang Syne which was written in 1711 to all of you. With great love and the last 40 minutes of 2011. I wanna share all this to you~ Without the love, tears, care, warmth and faith, I am no one. 

I thank what 2011 have given me. I know 2012 will be a great year. For all of us.

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind ?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and auld lang syne* 

For auld lang syne, my jo (or my dear),
for auld lang syne,
we’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

And surely ye’ll be your pint-stowp !
and surely I’ll be mine !
And we’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

For auld lang syne, my jo (or my dear),
for auld lang syne,
we’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

We twa hae run about the braes,
and pu’d the gowans fine ;
But we’ve wander’d mony a weary fit,
sin auld lang syne.

For auld lang syne, my jo (or my dear),
for auld lang syne,
we’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

We twa hae paidl’d i' the burn,
frae morning sun till dine ;
But seas between us braid hae roar’d
sin auld lang syne.

For auld lang syne, my jo (or my dear),
for auld lang syne,
we’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

And there’s a hand, my trusty fiere !
and gie's a hand o’ thine !
And we’ll tak a right gude-willy waught,
for auld lang syne.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network