Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

All Is Well 2011

I always believe an old saying.

"When you lose something in life, something else will comes back to you"

Even though to many it may sound like it is not something positive, but to me it is. I know I am blessed with all the good and beautiful things that kept showering me. I know all the hard work I have put in is starting to pay off slowly. Yesterday was one of the best day in my life. My school had send me a letter acknowledging my achievements and contribution to the industry. I am very honoured to be part of it.

And in many ways, I was looking for someone special to share this moment with. But somehow, I felt pathetic yesterday. I couldn't find anyone. But by saying that, I am lucky enough to have friends that celebrates my honour with me. I kinda pour out my emotions with one of my bestie I was talking to. He is one soul that no one can compete with. One of a kind. He never fail to make me smile to be honest. He is the one I was looking for a nickname for and I am now officially announcing that his nickname will be "Cornflakes" He is so going to kill me when he reads this.

But true enough he was one soul that you will never find a replacement for. I know deep down he is worried on my on goings but yet still wanna cheer me up all the time when I am down. And our conversations are epic. I mean really Epic. On the serious side of him, he always does comfort me with his kind words. Being a real listener ( when he is in the mood ) I think I can consider myself dead after writing this post.

Somehow he really rejoice my success in the industry. Even the things he say may be just very lay man term. But it meant so much to me.

On my side, I guess I need to learn and speed up adaptation. I mean that after being single since 21 months ago. Honestly having someone to share life with isn't an easy task. But I know I can do it. 2011 has been a good year for me. Walking out from depression and kicking the addiction. Having to have friends who are really friends who just seeing you for you. Courageous soul that kept fighting for the right thing in life. Being able to encourage each other in our very own way. Those who are fighting and adapting with life changes, sickness, and even terminal cases. Those beautiful people that had help me so much. Thankful to have you in my life. I do not know what is install for me in 2012 but I definitely know it will start and end with a bang! Greatness awaits.

Since I started to share this, I wanna also share with my readers what my school has grant me this year. I am thankful that I had that honour to be part of the alumni.

In just few days we will start a new year. I know I will be healthier and happier. I know that I will keep on making history with what I am passionate about. It has been a great year for me. I know there are more to come even a few days left. Hopefully next year I would have someone to share my life with. I am still waiting but I know you are out there somewhere.

By the way, mom and dad were extremely happy and decided to visit Boston in feb to witness the awards with me in school. In case any of you misunderstood the picture I am posting below. For 2012 I am not nominated at all. So the awards I am saying is just one internal school awards night. Anyway, its a beautiful morning here and I am going to blast myself with excitment today. I will be taking off my tube today and if permitted to discharge, I will be heading back to Boston tonight. And special thanks to the Cow, Batman and Cornflakes for being there for me. With lotsa love from me, wishing everyone a happy new year.

I had a great year. All is well in 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network