Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Thursday, December 8, 2011

No Promises

Since the first day i started to blog, i am somehow wondering about what are the most response to my faithful readers. In so many ways i have already awed with the remarkable numbers of readers daily. On average 2000 readers. I could not believe it myself. In so many ways i am honour to keep writing for my readers. 

On this chilly morning, while Adam is driving, i took this opportunity to write. I know i have not written anything for the past few days. It has been tiring flying all from KL - PEN - INCH - LAX. Wonderful way to travel but tiring. I am glad i am able to start to bid goodbye to my friends in Korea. I guess somehow Adam is suspecting something. He seems worried most of the time.but me just being myself, i always manage to cool it off. He should actually. His new single bound to release anytime soon. And i know his surprise gift to release it on. My birthday. Thankful to have friends like you.but i knew it beforehand thought i know.

Beyonce song came on the radio. And now you filled up my mind. Somehow i wonder why am i so dumb doing all this to myself. But in many  ways i am not. Somehow i have accepted that the love i have now as a source of inspiration and warmth. Nothing personal, nothing demanding, nothing needed. Just a love and care which is not mine to grasp. I am thankful. Thankful for all you have given. But something does bring a lot of warmth was when you appear in my mind it has always been   Putting a smile on my face. Glad we crossed  path. I somehow glad we got this chance to know each other. Even this life isn't right but this is my call. I owed this peace to you. It has been heartbreaking enough to see you tearing up. All i ask is for your happiness and a love that being sealed. It is my wish for you every minute of my breathing moment. I will be doing so many things to cover. So many songs to write. So many plans to put down in such a short period of time. I wonder that so many things can i manage. No matter what i know that there ain't anytime for turning back. I will have to deal with it. Oz is important to me. It is my last gift to show my gratitude and love.


This is a wonderful tune I wanna share today. It has started to snow here on the north east. This song comes at the perfect timing. I hope all of you enjoyed as much as I do.

Hey baby, when we are together
Doing things that we love
Every time you're near I feel like I'm in heaven
Feeling high
I don't want to let go
I just need you to know

I don't wanna run away
Baby, you're the one I need tonight
No promises
Baby, now I need to hold you tight
I just wanna die in your arms here tonight

I don't wanna run away
I want to stay forever through time and time
No promises

I don't wanna run away
I don't wanna be alone
No promises
Baby, now I need to hold you tight
Now and forever, my love
No promises

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~