Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Solo (Game For Two) by Jason Chen

From the moment you walk into my life,
everything felt so right.
From the moment I look into your eyes.
I knew I had to made you mine.

Boy, you had me hook on in love but 
it was all a game to you.
You drove a stick right though my heart
and let me bleed for your love

I tried everything to prove I love you
gave my all to make all of your dreams comes true
But I am the one blinded with your lies.
I know your heart was never mine.

Why am I the solo player 
in this game for two
Imma solo player
our love was never true
I wanna solo playing
In this game for two
I can't be the solo player
in love in this game for two.

I see the look at your smile
and it makes me feel everything will be alright.
Its like I am still in love with you 
or maybe I am just a fool

It doesn't matter how much I love you 
or how much I care
Even if you come crawling back 
Next time I wont be there.
Imma prepare to leave it all behind
oh no you would never mind
And even though it breaks my heart
I gotta let you go.


I really would dig deep into this song. I am loving it so much. Took me back to a past I had few years back.
But brava to Jason. You are one of a kind. I am loving your birthday gift very much! It is the best ever. Hugs~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network