Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Friday, December 30, 2011

Flightless Bird American Mouth

This song has a perfect edge with the emotions I am flowing though. The beauty part of it was it was neither sad or anything negative. That was the beauty of it. As 2011 draws near to a close with less than 30 hours for me. I know I will sit in my chair looking at the snow reflecting on the memory someone who first love me telling me how a beautiful soul you are and kissed you with a wish wishing me the best together.

In many ways, I know that special someone is somewhere out there waiting for me. I know it. The song plays softly and when I close my eyes, I felt that warm touch on my cheek. Dancing towards the moon with it. All I wanna do is hold you close, and let our heart beat synchronized together.The beauty of someone who only cares for your welfare. Nothing lustful, no judgement. Just pure cherish. And won't be left in the dark, won't be left behind. Won't be on the list who to choose. Just you and me.

I was a quick wet boy, diving too deep for coins. All of your street light eyes wide on my plastic toys. Then when the cops closed the fair, I cut my long baby hair. Stole me a dog-eared map and called for you everywhere, Now I'm a fat house cat, Nursing my sore blunt tongue. Watching the warm poison rats curl through the wide fence cracks. Pissing on magazine photos. Those fishing lures thrown in the cold. And clean blood of Christ mountain stream.

Have I found you
Flightless bird, grounded, bleeding or lost you, american mouth
Big pill stuck going down.

Just like love. It is warm and beautiful when it is there. But sometimes, It is as cold as the snow. freezing the whole city.
This post may be a lot personal and hard to understand to many considering the numbers of readers from Asia. But its purely more to the metaphor of the love we love someone truly from the heart. No colours, no pretence, no race, no gender. Just love. I enjoyed this very much. I hope you guys do as much as I do. For my friends, this has nothing to do with James. This is just about love. Please, don't ever think I am going back to the past. I know what I am doing. I know all of you love me. I love you guys as much~

Anyway, Happy new year everyone.

Lotsa love
Ricky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network