Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Past That I Am Not Ashamed Off.

I got nothing much to share tonight as compare to others. It was an awesome few days hanging with my buddies. The boys were great company and we had so much great time together. I realize we were all born to be bitches. Wow.. I wonder Jeffrey would read this and know if I start talking about someone without data plan. LOL~ Anyway, This has been written long long time ago. I guess when it is all over after a year plus of misery. When you are finally ready, you are not ashame to share that past I had. I screw up every single thing that time. I guess its just bits n parcel in life. 
Below this song is quite awesome. Talking about a past that which resembles much. And thinking about that. I was talking to my inspirational idol in life last nite. She shared about her first stage production she had done. Litterally, It was her life. And the best part was when many thought that was a comedy, Deep down it was litterally had her whole life written down in script and acted out on stage. It was inspirational. Suddenly appear I wanna do that too. But guess at the mean time, I have to focus more on writing the upcoming play. I am now well rested after these 2 days of fun filled company with all the people I love and care in life. I am blessed to have all of you here with me. Thankful to really have you guys. Especially my angel of company. You know what I meant. Thankful to be so supportive when I was afraid in the dark alone.Even thou it lasted only few minutes. Anyway, I love you guys so much and thank you for making everything possible.










I can honestly say you've been on my mindSince I woke up today, up todayI look at your photograph all the timeThese memories come back to lifeAnd I don't mind

I remember when we kissedI still feel it on my lipsThe time that you danced with meWith no music playing

But I remember those simple thingsI remember 'til I cryBut the one thing I wish I'd forgetThe memory I wanna forgetIs goodbye

I woke up this morning and played are songAnd throwing my tears, I sang alongI picked up the phone and then put it down'Cause I know I'm wasting my timeAnd I don't mind

I remember when we kissedI still feel it on my lipsThe time that you danced with meWith no music playing

But I remember the simple thingsI remember 'til I cryBut the one thing I wish I'd forgetThe memory I wanna forget

Suddenly my cell phone's blowing upWith your ringtoneI hesitate but answer it anywayYou sound so aloneAnd I'm surprised to hear you say

You remember when we kissedYou still feel it on your lipsThe time that you danced with meWith no music playing

You remember the simple thingsWe talked 'til we criedYou said that your biggest regretThe one thing you wish I'd forgetIs saying goodbye, saying goodbyeOoh, goodbye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network