Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Single and Free

As a free man now, I know I took the right path.
I came clean to my partner in the final hours.
I would be happier as a single man.
I am glad that we took it as adults.
We chosen the right path for each other.

I am happy just to see you happy.
All you have to remember is there are always people that still love you and accept you for you.
You do not need to hide especially to those that care for you.
You know I will always be here for you if you need.
Your journey will not end here. I am standing by your side all the time.

I am so proud of you being able to take everything one step at a time.
I will do so too. We will always be there for each other I know.
Marcus had brought us to the light.
We shall celebrate his life with our love together.
You will always be my friend.

This is for him. I wish to those who know,
we shall give everything we have for the ONE we will be waiting for.
Now both of us on Brooklyn Bridge, you head to brooklyn and I head to new york
We will discover and moving on from here.
Another new journey begins.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network