Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Monday, December 19, 2011

Numb No. 2

Something has been kept within myself in so many ways. I know it's not easy at this very moment. I must not let myself take upon this numbness. For this first time after a long time, I wanna just bury the hatched. With nothing less out just a simply old me here. I shall not go further from here. Listening to A Thousand Years and sinking down into the depth of my own realm. Between the blue sea and the green wide land. Fallen when the river flows. The red ruby river flows and flows. As peaceful the environment around. No chirping of the birds and beast roaming around. Just me with nature.

A sudden snow drops on my forehead. Being kissed by an angel and I lead on with. Continuing my Journey on. Just a path I know I would take it alone. Till then I am bound with the river and trees couldn't fly free myself. Looking for that first snow to end all winter and bring warm spring breeze to the all the livings around me. The love of life has come to a full circle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network