Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, December 18, 2011

I Can't Make You Love Me

All I have to say is you don't deserve me~
This is the most catching part of the song. I was wondering in so many ways I see myself in the times when Nick put me into. I clearly know I was being manipulated but stood there hoping the part that I see in him prevail that never came. In many ways, I wanna dedicate this to a broken angel. I am not judging at all how others treated you but what I wanna tell you is it is their lost for losing you. You are one of a kind. In many ways, I see you wanted to sprinkle all your positivity on to others even when you are broken in the inside. You are one of the most beautiful yet full of energy to make everyone laugh beside you.

I won't say anything nor gonna console you in anyway. Cuz I know you are just hurt. I will just stand here and waiting for the day you rise again. It will be alright is all I am gonna say. Even we are a million miles away. I can't literally be there for you but whenever you needed a hand to pad on your shoulder, you know where to come. I have put down my firm words will be there for you no matter where I am.

The reason I dedicate this song to you is only I do find it is nearest to you to those who hurt you. Keep walking tall my dear after when you are ready to stand. For now, embrace yourself. Don't have to worry about nothing. There is always a hand ready for you to pull you up when you wanna stand. For now, just let it be. Let it be.

Kelly, Thank you for everything. You helped me in so many ways to come through. I know you would do your magic too on every living soul in this world. Blessed~



Turn down the lights
Turn down the bed
Turn down these voices inside my head
Lay down with me, tell me no lies

Just hold me close, don't patronize
Don't patronize me.
Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel something it won't

Here in the dark, in these final hours
I will lay down my heart and I'll feel the power
But you won't, no you won't
Cause I can't make you love me if you don't.
I'll close my eyes, then I won't see

The love you don't feel when you're holdin me
Mornin will come and I'll do what's right
Just give me till then to give up this fight
And I will give up this fight.

Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel something it won't

Here in the dark, in these final hours
I will lay down my heart and I'll feel the power
But you won't, no you won't
Cause I can't make you love me if you don't

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network