Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mad World - The Glee Project Cast

Used, Fat, Black, Numb, Misunderstood, Gay, Fake, Small, Rejected, and Anorexic. This is a Mad World with Labels. All these words may seems harmless but to many out there. It is like cutting through ourselves with a knife. I hereby taking a stand to all the minors. WE ARE NOT THE MINORS. If we could do this. Stop playing the victim card. Take a stand. Not for others. For yourself. Together we are one. And YOU. Yes you who are reading this. Start to make a change. On yourself. You can do this. Those words will mean nothing but just purely words. I dedicate this song for all that has gone through all this pain. I know. Cause I was one of you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network