Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dead End

I have no idea why am I feeling all these emotion at the moment. It felt like I came to a dead end. I am just really concern over Mr D. I felt really distant. Maybe it was my fault initially for staying apart that far. I haven't seen him for ages. And I really have no idea at all what could I do to make things better. The point being said, I am as helpless as he is.

Living a double life isn't something everyone would wanna live in. But sometimes, life just turn around in its own way to play around with us. I know I will never understand what will he be doing through right now. All my mind is just the pain that he is having. I really wish I could share that burden with him.

I feel the broken moments that shattered in front of his eyes. I do not sympathizes him at all. I felt so much empathy for his situation that I actually felt his pain, and my own heart is breaking. Every night in my prayers, I wish I could make it better for him. But there isn't a way for me to choose. There isn't a path that leads me to make him feel better.

Just called Cow. She caught me on hello as usual. Knowing I wasn't feeling right at all. I didn't have to tell her much. She just knew I was in a bad place. It was just a short below 5 minutes chat. But glad I made that call. Somehow I feel a little better. It is always better when hearing someone familiar.

Looping Home now and that is exactly how I feel. Every word meant so much to me. Really wish I could.
A memory we shared. You really meant a lot to me. Just wanted you to be well. And it is from my heart. 

2 comments:

  1. Am waiting to read a happy blog entry from you.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will real soon! Seeing the lighter side. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~