Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Long Journey

The long winded road doesn't seem to end, felt like it hopeless. But is it so? I dreamed of the moment that everything were just easy. But nothing ain't easy. And it is also ain't hard trying. Listening to Darren's Not Alone, feeling the warmth that is wrapping me around. I knew that the love that was given me is all I need.

At times, we all are just human. We look for reasons to fall back. The distance grew further and I knew it wasn't at all painful. To make it through, I knew there is only one thing to do. Having faith.

Just a few more days I gotta say goodbye to my family, but I know that it won't be that hard. My big three is flying in to be here with me. The anxiety grew a little but still it is not bad. I still am smiling at the beauty in life. The cost of being low is way to much to pay. I knew the place I would be heading. I will never be alone. I know I will not. 

It is a long journey, but imma having faith in myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network