Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Friday, September 7, 2012

Post Summer Goodbye

A great start to a beautiful Autumn. I couldn't wait for winter to come. As much as I wanted, I really hope to spend my winter in Boston again this year. But let's see how it goes. I have Sri Lanka, India and Nepal Trip this coming year end. But for it to happen, I must kinda deal with what I have to deal with now. hahah.. Make no sense right? I still gotta deal with it like I have a choice.

So, as tempting as it could be, I am really flattered with what has install for me next year. I am getting back to work with Cow, Grammy season is coming up, and not forgetting Berkllee Upcoming Alumni New Year's Concert. I kinda am trilled to get back to the states. Now being here is just a phrase, my family will be going home soon. Imma gonna miss my lil' brother a lot.

Anyhow, I put a dateline for myself, Imma gonna break the news to Mr D tomorrow about what will be going on next week. 6 more days for me, I gotta be ready to go. I am kinda loving the post summer vibe as it is, soon, trees will be naked, and the next thing you anticipate is the beautiful snow that falls. I don't know why, I just got a thing for winter all this while. I find winter is really a sexy season. I know, it sounded so wrong, but just wanna be real.

Did I mention I am a sucker for hot chocolate and fire place? I sound like a pervert now. Hahaha.. So, to date me is real easy, invite me over for hot chocolate during winter by the fire place. It is easy to date me. Talking about dating, I couldn't really remember when was the last time I went on a date. On second thought, not really, I went on a date like a few months back. It was a disaster. A funny one I suppose. Now I remember why winking is so funny to me. It make sense. That lil' water dragon wink reminds me of that incident. Freakily hilarious! But that would be another story.

Imma just excited to what is gonna happen in the next few months, I am glad recognition came at last. It was a long way, but it is finally here. I couldn't wait to share it with you guy soon. So how is everyone doing in Malaysia and those in Aussie? A pretty quiet day so far I can see. Anyway, have a great weekend ahead everyone. Gonna head for dinner soon. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network