Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Never Gone

3 more days and it is another round of judgement from the public. Seriously, I'm excited and also terrified. It has been a long time since a really explosive Pop rock genre is being written. And it has a little twist of faith that I was holding all this while. I wish I could post the song right now to share it with you guys first. But due infringement and copy rights. We just gotta wait for another 3 days.

The lyrics by Colton is just amazing. Don't worry, I get to share it here. Hopefully you guys will love it as much as I do. He is just gifted. The lyrics compliments the melody perfectly. I really can't wait for the debut. By far one of my proudest work in my career. On the other hand, Wanna congratulate the beautiful Cow for topping out on the top in the latest sales figure.

As the latest sales figures from Nielsen SoundScan confirm her current hit, "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)," to be the best-selling Idol single of all time, surpassing the long-time champion, Underwood's "Before He Cheats."

"Stronger" has sold 3,510,000 singles as of today, beating "Before He Cheats," which has moved 3,509,000 copies since its release in 2006. "Stronger" ruled The Billboard Hot 100 for three weeks, making it Kelly's longest-running No. 1 ("A Moment Like This" reigned for two weeks in 2002 and "My Life Would Suck Without You" ruled for two weeks in 2009). "Stronger" went to No. 1 on 11 different Billboard charts, including Hot Digital Songs, Adult Top 40, Hot Dance Club Play and the Adult Contemporary tally, where it is in pole position for the fifth consecutive week.

Just counting digital downloads of singles, Kelly wins the race with 24,100,000 copies sold as of today, ahead of Underwood's sales total of 22,535,000 digital songs. Keep on rocking the world babe! But as of now, here are the lyrics of Never Gone. Get ya iTunes ready in 3 days! Support great music. I'm sure many could relate to the song. 

Lights off, a shot in the dark
We get lost when we’re playing a part
We lay blame like we know what’s best
It’s a shame…

We break when we fall too hard
Lose faith when we’re torn apart
Don’t say you’re too far gone
It’s a shame
It’s a shame

There’s space between our lives
Hard to face, but I know we try
To revive, bring it back to life
Don’t walk away
Don’t walk away

I’m still standing here
No I didn’t disappear
Now the lights are on
See I was never gone 

I let go of your hand
To help you understand 
With you all along
Yeah, I was never gone 

I never ever left you
Never ever left you, no.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network