Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Open Arms

Changing my playlist again today. I feel kinda in a gloomy state at the moment. Thinking about what is going on around me at the moment. This post is to someone I really care and love. He is my family - Mr D. I know now you are in a dark place yourself. And I really do know that you needed that space and digest what you are feeling. I just don't know where could I pour out what I feel about your situation.

Yes, I will never know what you are going through. But I wanna be there for you when you are at a state of despair. You got no idea how many times I look at iMessage and wanted to just text you. But I knew you not gonna say anything before you are ready. Mr D, I will be your friend, I will always be that brother, I will be your rock like when you needed. 

When I saw you tweeted bout being strong for others is easy but its not easy to be strong for oneself. That is what friends are for. You were there for me at times when no one was there for me. I somehow don't know what to do when I see you are in such state. 

I am also due for my opt in 10 more days. And at this point, I really do not know how could I possibly tell you up front. I really wish I could but it is really isn't easy to do so. All I could do is just if you ever randomly read this post. Just wanted you to know, I am always here.

I just wanted you to know, we may be in two different situations, but deep down you know there are similarity there. You will always be part of my life. Always will be. This song is for you Mr D. I know it is a classic rock which hardly anyone would come across. But this rendition by Jermaine Paul answers it all. His voice speaks everything from this song. You may not see the light now, but you will soon. I believe you will.


Lying beside you, here in the dark
Feeling your heartbeat with mine
Softly you whisper, you're so sincere
How could our love be so blind
We sailed on together
We drifted apart
And here you are, by my side

Living without you, living alone
This empty house seems so cold
Wanting to hold you
Wanting you near
How much I wanted you home

Now that you've come back
Turned night into day
I need you to stay

So now I come to you with open arms
Nothing to hide, believe what I say
So here I am, with open arms
Hoping you'll see what your love means to me
Open arms

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network