Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Very First Time, Like A Virgin

As early as I got up today. I know many will be hammering me about the fact I should be sleeping more. Anyway, I will be spending my remaining week in LA before returning to KL. I am superbly excited to be there in LA. I would also wanna  take a minute to show talk about the mass car bombing in LA. It came at a very sudden moment. And I am grateful to what I am having in life.

Anyway, I was at the airport early. It was crazily dark at the airport. I am kinda shock at first. I will be taking Delta for the first time. And before this, many had told me that Delta sucks big time. But. I am impressed with what Delta has to offer. After checking in, I was just wondering around the lounge. And one thing strike me and got me all excited!! Pictures are worth a 1000 words.
And my flight is connected and wired. As we speak, I am actually blogging now 30000 ft above ground. I am so crazy with it. I was like talking crap with Daniel till he coundn't take it and ignore me totally. And we actually plan to sink a few airlines. I will go for the american liners while he was planning to sink MH flights. ( I think I am too high and exaggerating a little ) But anyway sinking airliners are our topic.

I don't know why, maybe it is my first time getting wired on the plane. I was like a tweet whore and kept taking pictures on thumblr non stop. To what is my level of highness? Everyone on the flight are sleeping beside me. And I don't regret getting all excited and so on. I manage to get a picture that I love very much. Sun rise at 30000ft. It was such a beauty.
Anyway, it is a great start and the momentum is unbelievably awesome. Its my second day of the year and everything is looking good. Anyway, I am also praying for a friend who will be waiting for his medical report. I wish I could share all this good vibes and please make him healthy. After so many years. Gimme more time to get to share this wonderful crazy life. I know deep down he will be fine when everything is out. I wanna tempt him to go to Korea. I think if he ever reads my blog he is so gonna like climb through my iPad and strangle me. Anyway this is a great start of the year. And I wanna share this with all my friends and angels. What would life be if you were not there to share with me.
And at last I get to this..

Signing off at 30000 ft above ground level.

With lotsa Love!

Ricky~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~