Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Till The End Starts

You've been on my mind,
I grow fonder every day,
Lose myself in time,
Just thinking of your face,
God only knows why it's taken me
So long to let my doubts go,
You're the only one that I want,

If I've been on your mind,
You hang on every word I say,
Lose yourself in time,
At the mention of my name,
Will I ever know how it feels to hold you close,
And have you tell me
Whichever road I choose, you'll go?

I don't know why I'm scared,
'Cause I've been here before,
Every feeling, every word,
I've imagined it all,
You'll never know if you never try,
To forget your past and simply be mine

I know it ain't easy giving up your heart,
Nobody's perfect,
Trust me I've learned it,

So I dare you to let me be your, your one and only,
I promise I'm worth it,
To hold in your arms,
So come on and give me a chance,
To prove that I am the, one who can walk that mile,
Until the end starts,

Come on and give me a chance,
To prove that I am the one who can, walk that mile,
Until the end starts.

This song kept repeats in my mind. A certain past kept stirring up at the moment. The more it fills me, the more helpless I'm drowning into the memory. Being unwanted at that point. Giving me excuses as how would I look like. The moment of being rejected. This song reminds the pain in me that being buried. How would I just forget my past and simply be yours. I stupidly know I was being naive. I believe in love do not get me wrong. It was just me stupidly believe that you were true. I just wanted to be seen in a way. I too wanted just being love. God knows why I kept believing the fact the good in you prevail one day. And that one day will never come. You were just a scar that never heals. But without all your hurt and pain given to me, I will never met the love of my life. Even though now we were not together. But without him, I won't be who I am today. I really do thank you for bringing him into my life. With that, no more hatred, no more ill wishes, but just hope you are well. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network