Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hope, Faith and Destiny.

The world seems so cold
When I face so much all alone
A little scared to move on
And knowing how fast I have grown

And I wonder just where I fit in
Oh the vision of life in my head

I can't let go now
Even when darkness surrounds
But if I hold on, yeah
I will show the world
All the things that you never expected to see
From little old me, this small town boy

And I wonder just where my place is
Close my eyes and I remind myself this

It comforts me
Ooh it keeps me
Alive each day of my life
Always guiding me
Providing me
With the hope I desperately need

Well I gotta believe
There's something out there meant for me
Oh I get on my knees
Praying I will receive
The courage to grow and the faith to know

That I will be
Strong on my own
I will see through the rain
I will find my way
I will keep on
Traveling this road
Till I finally reach my dream
Till I'm living, and I'm breathing
My destiny
This is what I see when you smile. A bright warm sunshine.  Don't take it away from me.

This is specially for you Mr D. All you need to know is have a little faith in yourself. I have a lot in you. We can do this. 

Lotsa love

Ricky

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network