Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Monday, January 23, 2012

Wonderful Wicked Birthday Celebration 2012

I know this is a little late for the post. I have been a little preoccupied with the recent things I have been working on. But this year's birthday is just pure wicked and beautiful.

Thankful to a bunch of wonderful people in my life. I faced what I have feared all this while. Thank you very much. Special thanks to Nell for coming as well despite the busy schedule you are having at the moment. You were the diamond to the whole celebration.

To Garend and Mr D, thank you for that special cake. It was the most emotional part. I am glad you guys done that. It was one of the awesomess thing. The cake was extremely sinful not forgetting to mention.

Mr D, Nell, Cornflakes, Garend, Michael. You guys made it magical for me. It was a great celebration! Thank you so much! I will summarise this celebration with 3 words, Camwhore, Wicked, and Love!



Who are the ones who cam whore, I admit its me. And as of the others. I let you guys have a say on that.  




















































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network