Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hello Sydney Yet Again

So here I am. Landed in Sydney and starting to feel a little bored. First thing in my mind was call my god bro and sneak me out or something. But till now, I am just done with the papers and getting ready for admittance. Bored!

So now working on the master plan on sneaking out. First thing is to get my parent head back to the hotel and leave me alone. I know, I am hopeless. But, I am in Sydney, I shouldn't miss that chance to meet up my old friends and all right? I promise I will be a good boy... (Or maybe not.. )

The thing is I kinda don't trust myself of being a good boy here. It's SYDNEY!!!! Anyway, just another time wasting post. :P

Working on my master plan. Signing off for now. Great to be back in Sydney.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network