Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Belong

I didn't know that I was looking for something that was just right in front of me. There is a place where everyone of us would call a safe haven. It started off feeling easy but then, it will somehow be easier. That is a place for me.

The one thing I clearly know now is what I can from here. I followed you around and here I am, being in this position where I can see myself staying. Lying in bed, seeing that beautiful and peaceful face just next to me. Everything just seems like yesterday. June rolls in without any warning. Taking a minute just to breath in what is left for me.

It has been a long journey so far. 4 years passes and yet here I am standing here. It was a beautiful journey. It was a beautiful memory. I mean it still is in a way. Everything that shines and go. Learning process to just let it go and live today. And without it, I wouldn't have this peace and happiness that I owned right now.

To clearly put how I feel right now? I don't think I could. But yet, it isn't a bad thing at all. Like everything that lies in front of us, it is just a phrase. It will pass somehow soon. Taking the time to just wonder how everything would be if there is an "if". But to trade back to what I had? Not really. Everything just happens for a reason.




2 comments:

  1. Gambateh~ 4 years and still moving~


    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah... Yea.. I have to agree with you.. TOok me long enough but just happy with the whole journey.. THat is what makes life meaningful.. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

My Social Network