Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Belong

I didn't know that I was looking for something that was just right in front of me. There is a place where everyone of us would call a safe haven. It started off feeling easy but then, it will somehow be easier. That is a place for me.

The one thing I clearly know now is what I can from here. I followed you around and here I am, being in this position where I can see myself staying. Lying in bed, seeing that beautiful and peaceful face just next to me. Everything just seems like yesterday. June rolls in without any warning. Taking a minute just to breath in what is left for me.

It has been a long journey so far. 4 years passes and yet here I am standing here. It was a beautiful journey. It was a beautiful memory. I mean it still is in a way. Everything that shines and go. Learning process to just let it go and live today. And without it, I wouldn't have this peace and happiness that I owned right now.

To clearly put how I feel right now? I don't think I could. But yet, it isn't a bad thing at all. Like everything that lies in front of us, it is just a phrase. It will pass somehow soon. Taking the time to just wonder how everything would be if there is an "if". But to trade back to what I had? Not really. Everything just happens for a reason.




2 comments:

  1. Gambateh~ 4 years and still moving~


    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah... Yea.. I have to agree with you.. TOok me long enough but just happy with the whole journey.. THat is what makes life meaningful.. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~