Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Miley Cyrus' 'We Can't Stop' Video : Watch

If there was any doubt that "Miley Cyrus the adorable teenybopper" is long gone, the music video for "We Can't Stop" puts that doubt to rest. The clip, which premiered on Wednesday (June 19), is fantastically unhinged and purposefully button-pushing; this music video simply needs to be seen to be believed.

Some of the many highlights from the 20-year-old's visual opus: the word "twerk" being spelled out in alphabet soup before Cyrus and her pals engage in actual twerking; massive teddy bears strapped to various backs; Cyrus making out with a doll of herself; smoke shooting out from a nonchalant guy's crotch; and some dangerous-looking female wrestling. At the end of the clip, Cyrus cuddles up with a male torso in one shot and grabs a friend's boob in another, proving that she is, indeed, about dat life.

Produced by Mike WiLL Made-It, "We Can't Stop" debuted at No. 11 on last week's Hot 100 chart and previews Cyrus' fourth full-length, which will be a highly different experience than 2010's "Can't Be Tamed." "Right now, when people go to iTunes and listen to my old music, it's so irritating to me because I can't just erase that stuff and start over," Cyrus told Billboard in our latest cover story. "My last record I feel so disconnected from -- I was 16 or 17 when I made it. When you're in your 20s, you just don't really know that person anymore."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network