Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Chapter VII : Medical Update. A Quickie

I promised a “medical” update today, so here it is…

I start my radiation treatment 3 days ago. At this point, we’re not exactly sure how many sessions I’ll have but it’ll be at least 10, so…. basically, I have a session every day for the next week at least.

I’m feeling pretty good about it. I have such an amazing medical team who have prepared me, motivated and stood by me so far. They’ve explained everything in such detail. I’m so grateful for them.

I’m nervous and a little frightened but I think that’s natural. It’s all surreal now.

I promise to keep you all updated as often as possible!

Much Love

Live Today With My All


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network