Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

It Is Better

When you believe it will get better, it will eventually gets better. Today marks a remarkable day in history.
President Obama said:

"When all Americans are treated as equal—no matter who they are or whom they love—we are all more free." 
President Obama's statement on Supreme Court striking down  Defence Of Marriage Act! California made a great move towards equality. So much I can talk about it but I know it really meant so much for us who kept this fight alive. Change is here and it took us years and years to stand for what we believe.

Honestly, I have a lot of things going on in my mind right now. I over heard things that I wasn't suppose to hear. I am not sure I am ready to talk about it just yet. I told two souls about it. All I can say that I really have the greatest love one can ever ask for. When I told Mr D about what I heard, he just knows what best to say to calm me down. I really didn't know how I feel at this very moment. But what he says was really touching.
To me it doesn't mean you're incomplete. your personality shines more than your physical self & its BLINDING!
For some reasons, I think I am just looking for ways to cope with what I might be facing in the near future. It's not gonna be easy or I should honestly say, I am still in denial hoping it wasn't what I over hear earlier. I believe there are angels among us. They come to you to show us how to live and teach us how to give. To guide us with the light of love.

Life is still a mysteriously beautiful thing that I couldn't or anyone to fully understand. Whenever I think that things were bad for me, there will be something that will somehow shows me that I am blessed. Always be grateful for what you have because you never know if you could lose it all.

Someone told me today on facebook about how things can be in life. The odds is out of 7 billion that walks of life. When you believe it somehow, you can make it happen. I know I kinda stop writing on my Live Today With My All series but I promise I will finish the last few chapters soon. I am looking for answers still. I still question what should I choose from here. Do I wanna live what I am suppose to or I should just choose a better quality of life. There are so many questions but there ain't any answers. Maybe a part of me is just too tired to move on. Maybe for now, I am just ain't ready.

Well, as this title says, it is better somehow. Today is a day that worth celebrating. I just need to give myself a break and sleep on it at the moment. It will get better from here. I believe it will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network