Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Tie It Up - Kelly Clarkson's New Single


Check out Kelly Clarkson wearing a wedding veil for the cover art of her new single “Tie It Up!” The 31-year-old entertainer posted the pic on Instagram.
Well, from Catch My Breath to People Like Us. I guess not many were expecting a new single will be coming from this powerhouse artist. Her new single Tie It Up will be premiering tonight at the CMA fest. She announced it on her twitter account just minutes ago. But I have to say, she could sing anything. From anthem to dance, rock to country, soul to jazz. She can just take the house down by just singing.

But I guess we all know this girl can sing. And one thing she can do what not many artist can do nowadays is bringing the song to live. For this, I give my respect to her. Just one of a kind to me.

So, if you wanna listen to this new single first hand, stay tune for her performance at the CMA fest tonight. Just few more hours to go.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network