Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Heaven's On Fire

Where you’ve been, where you’ve been
I look into your eyes and you’re gone

And like the wind, like wind
You’ve been pushing me away for so long

A sweet September got away
And I’m losing more and more each day

Heaven’s on fire
And I’m in a world of broken dreams
You twisted the knife
Left me alone and now I see
Heaven’s on fire
Heaven’s on fire

Where you’ve been, where you’ve been
Tell me, were we living a lie

‘Cause I would never, I would never
leave someone and then tell them goodbye

A sweet September got away 
And I’m losing more and more each day
Losing more and more each day

Heaven’s on fire
And I’m in a world of broken dreams
You twisted the knife
Left me alone I can’t break free
Heaven’s on fire
Heaven’s on fire
It’s tearing the sky up
Heaven’s on fire

Heaven’s on fire
It’s tearing the sky up










The lyrics says it all with how Pia did the song, I am just out of words to describe. There is this little part of me whenever I listen to this song, it just brought me to this one place I always try to hide away from. But well, we know that somehow it is just a matter of time we face our demons.

To break free from what we are trap from always have that fight with out inner self. I somehow still denying this part from what I've overheard. I knew it was an easy way for me to get out from that conversation from my parents whenever they try to talk about "it". Maybe I will never be ready to listen to what they have to say. But for now, my denial is eating me up in whole.

I wanted everything to be easier. I wanted life to be simple. I wanted life to be just that. There is so much going on right now. I wanted to just let it out and just break down. But I myself was holding myself together not allowing me to do so. Maybe somehow I should stop wanting. Maybe it wouldn't hurt that much that way. It would be easier that way.


P/S - A shout out to the inspirational Shin Yong, Happy birthday to you and many great wishes returns. And of course, lotsa love!!!! Hugs..

2 comments:

  1. Hmm... Sounds familiar. ;) hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. two horns child.. it is a new song. Will be releasing in a few months time. Hugs.. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

My Social Network