Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Wreak

Memories were meant to stay but it doesn't mean we needed to stop dreaming about a life we wanted. I couldn't stop thinking what I should actually do after my post earlier. Listening to Demi Lovato's Warrior and it kinda shake this up. I know there are a lot of things in life that we wanna do always goes the other way. But I really don't wanna lie to myself that the feeling of letting others down. The more I know how things were, I just can't stop hating the condition I am in now.

I know that you do see things in a different light. But fact still lies there that I let you down somehow. Maybe everything seems a little overwhelming for me right now. With every memories and emotions all the place. I guess I deserve to be a wreak today since I have really trying to be positive for the past week.

It has just been days since I last see you but I just can't help to just feel that feeling how much I am missing you right now. I really do. And I really hate myself more for taking so long to recover. I really wished you were just right here now to tell me everything will be just fine. But... there will always be a but.. and it will just spiral down to a dark realm. I really miss being healthy. I really do.. Is it too much to just ask for one day to be normal again? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~