Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hurricane Sandy Aftermath

Made a little pictorial video for this. Just wanted to share this beautiful cover that we have just finish putting together. And we decided to make this to make a change. Giving back to the society on the recent unfortunate events.
Music always has it's way to heal or speak to us. Did a simple video to aid the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. I have been devastated by the destruction that Hurricane Sandy caused in the Eastern seaboard and equally inspired by all of the amazing people who have come together to help those affected. This song is the only way I knew how to give back. 

This song originally written and recorded by Coldplay really spoke to me and my friends. Special thanks to Pia Toscano Jared Lee & The Underdogs who have helped make this all possible. Their beautiful voices are magical. When I first listen to it, it just brought tears to me. It was just beautiful.

Please take a listen, to this cover of Fix You , I hope you all like it. I encourage everyone to give back to these victims however they know how. Redcross is one place to start. Txt REDCROSS to 90999 ($10 donation) or visit www.redcross.org

It is truly an amazing song for an amazing cause.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network