Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Just A Fool by Christina Aguilera feat Blake Shelton

This is one of the song I really dig into. I heard it earlier in the studio and I fell in love with it right away. I was  there with Kel, and I told her, that is the kinda country rock you should be heading. Since now that this song is out in the open, I wanna share this with you guys. It is really one beautiful awesome song.

This song bring me back to a certain point in life for me. Back in 2008. It was the past. But sometimes, remembering those moments hoping for something good out of someone that will never come. But I am not perfect either. I paid the price for my choices. But it does bring me to a point showing me that love is cruel yet kind. What a beautiful song. I hope you guys love it.

And sorry for talking crap last nite. I was totally drunk! No idea what I was writing here either. Heading to bed early tonight. With a beautiful song.


Another shot of whisky please bartender
Keep it coming til I don’t remember at all
How bad it hurts when you’re gone

Turn the music up a little bit louder
Just gotta get past the midnight hour
Maybe tomorrow it won’t be this hard

Who am I kidding
I know what I’m missing you

I had my heart set on you
But nothing else hurts like you do
Who knew that love was so cruel

And I
Waited and waited so long
For someone to never come home
It’s my fault to think you’ll be true
I’m just a fool

I said that I don’t care
I’d walk away whatever
And I tell myself we were bad together (uh huh)
But that’s just me trying to move on without you

But who am I kidding
I know what I’m missing

Hey
I had my heart set on you
But nothing else hurts like you do
Who know that love was so cruel

And I
Waited and waited so long
For someone who never comes home
It’s my fault to think you’ll be true
I’m just a fool

For holding on to something that
Is never ever gonna come back
I can’t accept that it’s lost

I should have let it go
Held my tongue
Can’t fight the motion
Cause now everything’s so wrong
I’m thrown

I’m just a fool
A fool for you
I’m just a fool

I had my heart set on you
And nothing else hurts like you do
Who knew that love was so cruel

And I
Waited and waited so long
For someone who never comes home
It’s my fault to think you’ll be true
I’m just a fool

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~