Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Forever Is Just A Word

"Some have a lifetime, some just a day.
Love isn't something you measure that way.
Nothings ever forever.Forever is a lie.
All we have is between hello and goodbye."
-Unknown

All I want is not forever, only a lifetime..
Perhaps it's enough for me to live up my life.

I don't know why something should come and screwed up my everything,
and suddenly just left me with nothing.. I'm wondering why, maybe it's God's plan..
well, who knows? ;)

I used to have million promises with someone in the past.
Don't know if that person still remember it or not.
now a broken promise is just like a debt unpaid.

“Promises are like the full moon, if they are not kept at once they diminish day by day”
I had so many wishes that someone turned it into a promise to me.
But well, I had my fair share of breaking promises in the past, but I guess I had paid my dues.

Well, suddenly I'm afraid that it will happen again..
But if I really don't deserve to have so many wishes, just promise to grant me one.
which is : A promise of yes that does not turn to no..
and I will be just fine.. :)

No matter what, I am gonna keep smiling through my days ahead. It has been a tough day for me with the pain attacks and all. But glad I made it through so far. Meds seems to work and Mr D is always there to make it easier for me.

It is always fun to FaceTime with Mr. D. The bitch mode is on right when I hear his voice. ( it was even before i see him ) Hope he would have a great weekend off in singapore. Damn I just misses you very much! Can't wait to see you on the 18th.

Gonna sleep with a big smile! Good night y'all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~