Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Forever Is Just A Word

"Some have a lifetime, some just a day.
Love isn't something you measure that way.
Nothings ever forever.Forever is a lie.
All we have is between hello and goodbye."
-Unknown

All I want is not forever, only a lifetime..
Perhaps it's enough for me to live up my life.

I don't know why something should come and screwed up my everything,
and suddenly just left me with nothing.. I'm wondering why, maybe it's God's plan..
well, who knows? ;)

I used to have million promises with someone in the past.
Don't know if that person still remember it or not.
now a broken promise is just like a debt unpaid.

“Promises are like the full moon, if they are not kept at once they diminish day by day”
I had so many wishes that someone turned it into a promise to me.
But well, I had my fair share of breaking promises in the past, but I guess I had paid my dues.

Well, suddenly I'm afraid that it will happen again..
But if I really don't deserve to have so many wishes, just promise to grant me one.
which is : A promise of yes that does not turn to no..
and I will be just fine.. :)

No matter what, I am gonna keep smiling through my days ahead. It has been a tough day for me with the pain attacks and all. But glad I made it through so far. Meds seems to work and Mr D is always there to make it easier for me.

It is always fun to FaceTime with Mr. D. The bitch mode is on right when I hear his voice. ( it was even before i see him ) Hope he would have a great weekend off in singapore. Damn I just misses you very much! Can't wait to see you on the 18th.

Gonna sleep with a big smile! Good night y'all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network