Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fingerprint

Listening to this song really brings me down to memory lane.
I guess that this song really magnified the real thing we face in life and in love.

The words weren't direct to the exact emotions. But it brings out what we fear. Our insecurities, our fear and our desires. But there is a point when we look back, there will never be a match. The beauty in pain, finds peace in the truth.

Some point in life, we ask what if and what if. But those "what if" aren't something that would come true. But the beauty lies in the memory. And yes at this very point, I am thinking of our memories.

Nothing change much on my condition today. But I saw something really heart breaking. A friend of mine who is facing the nature of life. I wanna extend my love and prayers to him and his family. Hope all will be well for him. Life is really fragile in many ways. Sometimes it is just so hard to just grab hold of it. I am just lost of words out of no where now.. Just felt like crying...


Circles with no end,
The ink, it stains my skin.
Secrets of where you've been
Is the only thing that I keep.

Bursting for one sip
Of the innocence we once had.
Shadows of the past
And the shot to lives of your kiss.

No match, no match, no match
For your fingerprint
No substitute, no other you.
'Cause there can only be one
There can only be one.

Circles with no end
The ink that stains my skin.

No match, no match, no match
For your fingerprint
No substitute, no other you.
'Cause there can only be one
There can only be one.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network