Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Monday, November 26, 2012

Due Again

My chemotherapy is due again. Somehow I don't know why, I do find a lot of peace in Red by the amazing Taylor Swift. I think she really converted me to be on Team Swify now. Today is a little harder compare to the earlier days. I don't know how does this help but rambling here surely made it easier for me to go on.

I had a wonderful day with my boys in the afternoon for lunch. I got myself a nice book to keep me company for the next few days. So far, I am loving it. I got my Twilight book. I think it will company me and make my day. Thanks to Shin Yong to reckon me this.

Feeling my meds kicking in actually. The effect is pretty strong. Stronger than I actually expect it to be. It's barely 8pm and I am already dozing off. And I really should stay off twitter. Hopefully I won't be spamming everyone with nonsense. And seriously, I don't know what I am writing here either. My mind just couldn't be at the right state. There was so much I wanna talk about earlier. But it just.. Ah.. Nevermind.. I should just log off and stay in bed tonight.

1 comments:

  1. You're welcome. Hope you really enjoy it =)

    Don't too obsess in it, rest more ; )

    ReplyDelete

 

Where Broken Heart Goes

My Social Network

Translate This

About Me

My Photo
Live to love and love to live. The motto that I held on my entire life. Just a regular guy who loves what I am passionate in life. A song writer and producer. Living life on the move. From Malaysia to The States, New Zealand to Singapore. With the companion of great people in life. In and out from the music industry. Taking everything one step at a time. 
Eric believe what Eric says~ Cuz Eric is God~