Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Break Into Me

This was a song long written. What makes this meant to me was the part of being vulnerable towards the one person in life. May that be family, love one, friends. But the strength to confide what we are into those souls. Breaking into bits and pieces just to make it living on. 

To me this song is about not being afraid to show your true self to this one person that has promised to be your confidant. Like he is not going to judge you for who you are and the fear of them knowing should not get in the way, like he has been through that stage in life as well and knows exactly what you are feeling, so he will help you get through this self revelation.

What lies within is the warmth that bond gives. Honestly, even at the darkest time, you know that that bond will never ever fail you. To that one person in my life, it never makes me feel grounded. You are like an anchor to me. No matter what, you were there. Somehow this may not really seems a big deal to you, but it is to me. I can picture now you just tell me this. "I know, typical capri. You know I know." Dear, still, I am thankful that you happen to me. Even when I am broken open to this world that sometimes I couldn't understood why. 

When I couldn't understood about how my condition is heading to, there is always a silent understanding. When I knew that you were not feeling right, the silent will never break that bond. Breathing the life and wonders you brought into the pictures. Nothing is right but there you were, standing there.

Broken pieces, break into me
So imperfectly what you should be

I don't want you to go
Don't wanna see you back out in the cold
Air you're breathing out fades you to grey
Don't run away, find me

Let's enlighten the night
We can fall away, slip out of sight
When you drop your guard
Melt into time, so intertwined, quiet

I know the battles of chasing the shadows of who you wanna be
It doesn't matter, go on and shatter
I'm all you need

Broken pieces, break into me
So imperfectly what you should be
Lay here, it's safe here, I'll let you be broken open
Hide here, confide here so we can be broken open


P/S - Still, you owe me baby bitch!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Social Network